Understanding the problem space:
1. What solutions are currently available?
2. What are current problems with these ideas?
3. How does my solution address these?
4. How does your solution fit with the way people currently do things?
5. How does your solution support people in their activities?
6. How does your solution extend current ways of doing things?
7. Will your solution really help?
Times of User Requirements (Kano model – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kano_model)
BASIC: something required
PERFORMANCE: Something better, but more is better
EXCITING: Something truly unexpected (Niche Market)
Feature-Cost Trade off
Who is your user? User and Task Analysis for Interface Design Get this book on Amazon
Task (unit of performace you do):
5 Comp Models: